Why do food companies choose AFINIA products?
February 3 ‘2022
The food industry’s interest in AFINIA label printing solutions has been growing lately. In-house printing of roller labels that can be glued with our label gluing machines, can save time and money, and optimize your entire process. Read the text below and you will see AFINIA’s suggestion on how you can achieve this.
L801 Professional print quality at high speeds
Our most popular label printer for food is L801 Industrial Color Label Printer. It is a great option for companies that print short to medium runs and has a print speed of up to 18.25 meters per minute at 1600x800dpi, which is high enough for normal quality labels. If you want ultra high quality, the L801 can print at 9.10 meters per minute at a resolution of 1600x1600dpi. To give you an idea of how fast the L801 is: it can print more than 10,000 labels 10.15 cm x 15.20 cm per hour.
Main reasons to choose L801 for your business:
- high quality printing at high print speeds;
- you can make changes to the label according to changing food laws, new seasonal flavors, new ingredients, etc .;
- you avoid the requirements for a minimum quantity order in an outsourcing company;
- compatible with a wide range of print media – paper, polyester, polypropylene and vinyl;
- quick software installation;
- easy access for maintenance and service;
- larger cartridge to support large circulations;
- low ink costs;
- a winder can be installed to it;
- waterproof inks are also available;
Water-printed labels are significantly more resistant to the effects of prolonged exposure to moisture than conventional inkjet-based labels. This makes the L801 Plus ideal for applications such as chilled beverages, food, chemicals or pharmaceuticals.
Do you have questions about the best printing solution for your company? We are here to help. Just go to our contact page: https://diktech.bg/